In every heart of a TV Station, there lies an automation system that will playout the contents from a daily playlist and ultimately delivering the content on their desired Broadcast platform and eventually to the viewers themselves. With emerging technologies everyday, TV Broadcasters may choose to transmit their content through the 5 widely used platforms which are Satellite, Terrestrial, IPTV, Cable TV or even through OTT which is the next upcoming trend these days. If you are planning for TV Channels expansion or perhaps starting up a new TV Station from scratch, we have the technical know how and expertise to help you in this endeavor.
Our Video Playout Solutions are capable to handle the following scenario:– Playback of various media files with various compression and file containers, various resolution and frame rate (NTSC, PAL, 720p, 1080i). – On the fly Up / Down / Cross-conversion with a change to the fps parameters and Aspect Ratio. – Quick Layout and editing of playlists using the built-in playlist editors, able to import playlist from Excel and other 3rd party Broadcast Automation Systems. – Automatic and manual import of media files from the network to your server storage. (Automatic Media File Transcoding enabled during Media Import). – Real-time editing of playlist events even while they are being executed which allows last minute insertion of video clips or commercials. – Trimming of video clips in a playlist of events is possible directly within the playout process. – Graphic events such as Crawlers, Lower-third text, Graphics, Animations, SMS and RSS feeds are all easily controllable from the playout interface. – The embedded Web-Based interface provides access to the system administrative functions associated with configuring and customizing the system. – Video transitions are possible such as Cut, V-mix, X-mix and Overlay. – Capable to receive LIVE Video Input feeds from Satellite, Studio Cameras or even from VTR during Playout. – Able to generate Log files to be used in Broadcast Automation Systems or for troubleshooting purposes.
Supports various Compression Formats and Video file Containers such as:– HD: 1080i – 25 fps or 29.97 fps / 720p – 50 fps or 59.94 fps. – SD: 625i – 25 fps or 29.97 fps. – AVID DnxHD (120, 145, 185, 220 Mbps) – Panasonic (DVCPro25, DVCPro50, DVCProHD) – Sony XDCAM IMX (30, 40, 50), XDCAM HD 422 – AVCHD – HDV – DV25 – MPEG-2 4:2:0, 4:2:2, – IBP GOP or I-Frames – MPEG-4 (H.264, H.265) – Uncompressed 32-bit Video.
File Containers:– AVI – MOV – MP4 – MXF D-10 / OP1A – RAW DV / DIF – MPEG PS / TS – MPG – FLV – GXF
Video Input / Output:– Serial Digital Interface (SDI) – Component – Composite
Network Interface:– 1GBe / 10GBe – Fiber
Supported Internet Protocols for Video Delivery / Receiving:– Internet Protocol (IP) – User Datagram Protocol (UDP) – Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) – Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) – Single Program Transport Stream (SPTS) – Multiple Program Transport Stream (MPTS)
Supported Controls and Triggers:– General Purpose Interface (GPI) – Dual-Tone Multi-Frequency (DTMF) Cue Tones – Vertical Blanking Interval Capture (VBI) – Network Time Protocol (NTP) Time Sync – RS-232 / RS-422 – IEEE 1394 Firewire – Remote Procedure Call (RPC) request
Configurable Internal Server Storage for storing Video files (In Terrabytes) with RAID 1, RAID 5 or RAID 10 protection:– 4TB – 10TB – 20TB – 30TB
Once your Broadcast facility has matured and your station keeps getting many request for airing commercials, it may be the time to start considering a powerful yet simplified Traffic system that will help you to keep track of all your TV and Radio AIR TIME sales effectively and efficiently.
A Traffic system will help your program directors by simplifying their job tremendously as they get to organize and publish commercials quickly and easily to a Video or Audio Playout Server. As Traffic Systems can usually integrate with many other 3rd Party systems as well through a simple XML exchange protocol commonly known as Broadcast Exchange Format (BXF). With automatic As-Run Logs generation, you can show to your commercial clients as proof that their commercials has been Aired on their allocated time slots.
Secure your Commercial business today by investing in this highly sought Automation.
You are a TV channel looking to reach audiences who doesnt have cable connection or audiences overseas other than the traditional cable or antenna distribution. IPTV Streaming is for you, it allows you to broadcast live TV station stream on multiple devices using a computer through the Internet connection, and viewers to play the stream using website, iOS, Android, Roku and on Smart TV.
If you are running a News Channel or planning to have a News Channel that runs for 24/7, you will need a News Playout Automation Server with Media Object Server (MOS) protocol interface to work well with a variety of systems such as a Newsroom Computer System (NRCS), Media Object Servers, Video Servers, Audio Servers, Still Stores and CG & Graphics Playout Servers.
With our News Playout Automation, you can playout your LIVE news with interesting CG & Graphics overlay such as Stock Tickers, Weathermetrics, Lower-Third Text, SMS Chats, RSS feeds. It also supports multiple Video formats such as 4K / HD / SD with various bitrate and various types of Compression, Containers and Wrappers. As a News Channel is always in a critical Broadcast environment, Redundancy Playout are usually added along to ensure that your News Channel always stays ON-AIR.
Today Channel branding is extremely important to make your TV Channels more attractive and pleasing to the eye. Without interesting and interactive Lower Third Text, Graphics, Animations or even your Channel Logo on display, your TV Channel/s will quicky look dull and stagnant to the viewers. With today’s powerful CPU, displaying multiple or unlimited layers of Animations, Graphics and even 3D on your TV Channels simultaneously is no longer impossible.
Our Graphic Playout servers can overlay CG & Graphics over 4K / HD / SD Video signal/s and usually support TGA files or Targa Sequence with ease. Additionally it is also able to provide a SDI Key & Fill feature which works well with your Production Switcher / Vision Mixers in your Studio during LIVE News or LIVE events broadcasting. With proper layout of Animations and Graphics over your TV Channels, you can create a powerful and captivating visual for your viewers.
Our CG & Graphics Playout solution support the following UNLIMITED no. of layers such as:
– Crawlers / Lower-Third Text
– Scrolling / Rolling text
– Digital Video Effects
– Animations (Targa sequence)
– Animated Banners
– RSS Feeds
– Stock Tickers
– SMS Chats
– Digital / Analogue clock
– SWF files
– Chroma Key
Supported File Formats:
– JPEG / JPG
Video Input / Output:
– Serial Digital Interface (SDI)
– SDI Key & Fill
As Broadcasters are moving towards a tapeless environment on their Broadcasting facility or perhaps the need to capture LIVE Video signals from a Satellite Downlink feed/s or even from their own Studio during Broadcasting, they will certainly need an Ingest or Recording system for this purpose by capturing these LIVE Video signals and converting them to a digital file format which can be stored within the Broadcast facility for later Video editing during Post Production or to be used for rebroadcast instead.
All Ingest systems can be configured for Manual Capture or Schedule Capture of these LIVE Video feeds from SDI or IP sources. Additionally, our Ingest solutions usually comes with an Automatic File Transcoder and Automatic File Transfer process as well, which when configured can usually work on its own independently therefore bypassing the need for human intervention to manually perform the Video Transcodng and File Copying / Moving process.
Some of our Ingest features are such as:
– Automatic recording of various types of 4K / HD / SD Video signals.
– SDI / YCRCB / CVBS, SDI embedded / AES / Analog Audio, SPTS / MPTS in DVB-ASI / IP, MPEG2 / H.264, embedded recording schedule.
– Recording with various resolution parameters. (Full High Res / Proxy)
– Ability to superimpose the actual date and time of the recording on the image while recording.
– Management of Media files in Server Archives with Search & Browsing capability functions.
– Real-time editing of Proxy copies, export of Video files to Local / External / Networked drives, Supporting popular Video codecs & file Containers.
– Multi-screen monitoring of all input signals being recorded.
– Combined user operations when viewing materials, management of Recording Channels via a common simple, convenient user interface.
– Automatic generation of reports (Log files) on major events (Recording, Data management, User activity).
Supports various Compression Formats and Video file Containers such as:
– HD: 1080i – 25 fps or 29.97 fps / 720p – 50 fps or 59.94 fps.
– SD: 625i – 25 fps or 29.97 fps.
– AVID DnxHD (120, 145, 185, 220 Mbps)
– Panasonic (DVCPro25, DVCPro50, DVCProHD)
– Sony XDCAM IMX (30, 40, 50), XDCAM HD 422
– MPEG-2 4:2:0, 4:2:2,
– IBP GOP or I-Frames
– MPEG-4 (H.264, H.265)
– Uncompressed 32-bit Video.
– Apple ProRes
– MXF D-10 / OP1A
– RAW DV / DIF
– MPEG PS / TS
Video Input / Output:
– Serial Digital Interface (SDI)
– 1GBe / 10GBe
Supported Internet Protocols for Video Delivery / Receiving:
– Internet Protocol (IP)
– User Datagram Protocol (UDP)
– Single Program Transport Stream (SPTS)
– Multiple Program Transport Stream (MPTS)
Supported Controls and Triggers:
– General Purpose Interface (GPI)
– Dual-Tone Multi-Frequency (DTMF) Cue Tones
– Vertical Blanking Interval Capture (VBI)
– Network Time Protocol (NTP) Time Sync
– RS-232 / RS-422
– IEEE 1394 Firewire
– Remote Procedure Call (RPC) request
Configurable Internal Server Storage for storing Video files (In Terrabytes) with RAID 1, RAID 5 or RAID 10 protection:
Whether you are a Sports TV Channel Broadcaster which usually requires LIVE instant replay with slow-motion for a greater visual effect or perhaps you need to perform Censorship on-the-fly for LIVE feeds coming from a Satellite Downlink that could contain obscenity or vulgarity, we have the right solution for you at a very cost effective setup.
Our Instant Replay Slow-Motion & Censorship system can support multiple 4K / HD / SD Channel Ingest / Recording with the ability to also insert CG & Graphics overlay onto your channel on-the-fly. It even has a Jog / Shuttle control for performing quick and easy Slow-Motion effects, Video Trimming, Video Transitions and Video Censoring. You may also integrate it with a Mosaic Multiviewer or with the built-in IP Multiviewer.
Some of the features of our Instant Replay Playout are:
– Simultaneous and independent Multi-Channel Recording and Playout, instantaneous switchover to slow playback mode and selection of playback input.
– Smooth speed regulation, from 100% to frame-by-frame playback.
– Real-time formatting and creation of a video clips database.
– Fast editing, collation, and playback of highlights.
– Execution of playlists as a sequence of events for Broadcast Channels (Programmes, Ads, Promos, etc).
– Automatic creation of proxy-copies of materials during recording or importing files.
– Import of media files with various types of compression and file containers from external production systems to the Server RAID Array.
– Automatic background file Transcoding during import if necessary, File Container exchange and Audio Level Normalization.
– Automatic generation of Metadata when they arrive in the Server being Recorded or Imported, with the option of manual or automatic Metadata entry and editing.
– Provision of Network Client stations with Metadata search, as well as viewing and navigation services through Low Proxy for fast access to materials and Editing.
– Editing and Trimming of Video Clips directly within the Recording and Broadcasting process.
– Real-Time editing of playlist lines while they are being executed;
– Export of Media files to the Playout Server, through the network, to other workstations, to Non-Linear Editing (NLE) stations, or even to the Archives.
– Protected archiving of contents (Media data and Metadata) in the form of media and database files on a Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks (RAID).
– Application of Server Redundancy and Playout Backup schemes from N+1 to N+N for Recording and Broadcasting Channels with Synchronization of Playlists.
In order to comply with Broadcasting regulations that are determined by the government, usually Broadcasters would have to follow and adhere to a strict Broadcasting guidelines and rules. One of them is not to Broadcast sensitive content or obscene content that will offend the viewers. Thats why Broadcasters are required to regulate their own content and to perform LIVE Censorship and Content Control if needed.
In order to fulfill and satisfy the government requirements which usually requires Broadcasters to continuously record or log their ON-AIR channels for a period of 6 months or more with time and date stamping on these materials, which will be constantly reviewed by the Broadcast Regulators. With our Compliance Recorder, this process can be done with ease by recording your ON-AIR channels for a minimum of 6 months or even more depending on your requirements.
Usually these recorded contents can just be in a low res proxy file which is sufficient enough to view the content with ease and at anytime. With our built-in Mosaic Multiviewer, you can constantly monitor your ON-AIR channels while you Record / Log them for Compliance. We can customize a Turn-Key Server for you with Multi-Channel logging based on the no. of Channels that you require and the total no. of months that you wished to store them before purging them automatically or manually.